Re: ASCII DATA

i doubt it strongly : german minister try to talk down the us dollar
because the rise has been too steep
rising interests would hurt the economy too much : it has just started to
recover a little bit ; unemployment is still very high
the reason to talk down is to prevent imported inflation
boelbrandt@xxxxxx

-