Re: ASCII DATA

Borys,

What do you want to do with your software package, and what do you want
your
software package to do for you?  From your e-mail address, I conclude that
you are in the Shreveport area.  I am in Shreveport also.  If this is so,
contact me
at my e-mail address and I would be glad for you to come and see my MS
program
in operation and answer any questions (from a lay user) you may have.  I
trade
principally futures.  What do you trade?

Al Taglavore