Data Race (RACE) breakout?

Phil, from down under. Sorry for taking so long. My guess is that you
may of learned this by now. The commentary was went seperately.

Again if there is a problem with the charts email me. Or if you don't
understand something. I will keep the charts for a few days. After that
they get deleted.

Harley Meyer

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Arsw1.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Csco1.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Gm1.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Gm2.gif"