Re: Weekly Pick

Here is the weekly update. Who knows how long this downtrend will last.
I personally hope they wait till it is close to the 200 day MA.

I will take a guess on when we will come out of the correction. IMHO
some of the market news we hear in the press is a bit of BS. Wallstreet
tends to do what it wants & when it wants. Regardless of the "economic
news reported". So another words they have to act on some event (news)
to move the market. i.e., an excuss to move the market.

So if wallstreet is going to move the market up they will problable move
it some time around the next FMOC meeting. Either on the news or rumors
prior to the meeting.

Nothing but a guess.

For me the real proof will be in the charts.

Harley Meyer

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Dji.gif"