Re: Weekly Pick

Since the major averages are above their 200 day moving averages,
there is little doubt in my estimation that the bull is alive and
well.  The fact that the bull market is intact is confirmed by the
high level of the McClellan summation index.  Also, the Nasdaq
market just recently set an all-time high.  A change of leadership
is taking place as the Dow (large-cap) stocks are moving sideways to down
and the smaller cap stocks are taking the lead.  This is shown clearly
in today's issue of Investor's Business Daily chart of comparative
relative strength.  During this correction, comparative relative
strength of market sectors should give us a clue as to which
sectors to invest.  The better performing sectors include the
energy services sector.  Also, natural gas has sprung to life.
The fundamentals of most stocks in these 2 sectors are very good
with peg ratios of less than one in many of the securities.