Mutiple Security entries

One more personal opinion on the functioning of the Metastock list. Dr.
Clive Roffey's message expresses well my own opinion.
Perhaps I misunderstand (It's happened before) but I  view metastock-list
as discussions by individuals interested in investing who use the Metastock
software as a charting and selection tool. Other than site provision, it
seems Equis' participation has been to assign technical personnel to read
the messages with a view to providing technical solutions to difficulties
perceived as wide-spread in nature and perhaps to add functionality and
improvements in future versions or revisions - proper corporate objectives.
As I am retired, I have the time to review all messages and quickly delete
those that have no interest or pertinence for me. Messages that have merit,
in my opinion, I transfer to a hard disk. These messages include some of
those concerning MS usage but also include individual interpretations and
observations that I judge to be valid or techniques worthy of further
research.
My vote is to continue as at present.