Re: User group in Montreal area

1) I have a list of data vendors from the Metastock Web Site (this will
save anyone replying having to type out the address - thanks, tho)
2) I am following commodities and some stocks with Metastock. I cover
most stocks I am interested in with Telechart 2000 and bring those
stocks I want to look deeper into over to MSW6.0

Questions:

1) Which data vendor has been the best for you ? If I am going to pay
24.95 /month for data I'd like to get a good one. I presently download
from Compuserve directly at the end of the day, and th same with
telechart 2000. I get frequent parity errors from Compuserve requiring
me to download several times to get past them.

Thank you

Wayne Walusiak