Re: APM Raff channels

Hopefully, a fellow Metastock user may have a solution to  this
aggravating problem.  When running Explore program, for MACD, for
instance, numerous security  entries materialize from thin air. I realize
that there must be a check in the YES column for it to really interfere
with the test-- it's mostly distracting. Right now I have: Coffee Dec 97,
8 entries; Gold Dec 97 , 4 entries; Live Cattle 5 entries; Lumber 4
entries; Nat Gas 4 entries; Pork Belly 9 entries; Wheat 5 entries-- many
more double and triple entries.  The whole damn thing just keeps growing
and growing.  Only solution I can think of to STOP It is to just Delete
all securities from  Metastock Files. Then, download all new data for all
31 securities.  This will be costly and very time consumning . So, I
can't be the only Metastock user who has this problem.  What have you
done to solve it.  Thanks, T.C.