Re: ORBKF

I am on the road 4-5 days a week. When I finally download my emil the
list is usually over 100 items. On the first screening the known odd
ball is deleted unread and the urgent items highlighted. Occasionally I
will read one to see if his mental health has improved but IT'S MY
CHOICE. What surprises me is how his rambling pushes other peoples
buttons into doing exactly what he wants, responding. Sadly, a number of
times the response has been worse than the original statement.
 That said I live in Canada were the gov't is constantly inteferring in
our lives with more rules, regulations, taxes etc. I do not want a
monitor on this list, it is just one more restriction. Keep it open,
keep it free.

 On another note the US markets seem very high and extremely volitile
these days. I am starting to move my stocks and mutuals into a more
defensive position. What happens on the DOW will show up on the TSE. Any
thoughts on a major top or am I just over reacting. Also can anyone
recommend a book on market cycles and the stocks/industries that are in
favor with each cycle.

Herb Carter, 108 Mile House, BC Canada.