ORBKF

It goes off any limits of a civilized exchange between people. Actually,
the problem is not mythical "Kevin P. Long" whose writing style sounds
too familiar, but rather angry reactions of others it provokes when you
cannot shield yourself from this by filtering your e-mail. Who knows who
will snap next time?

Also, it seems the members tend to forget about existence of female
participants posting sometimes off color comments.

It's high time for Equis to interfere if it doesn't want to see the list
of the users falling apart. The list DOES need a moderator.

I hate to moralize (after getting two sons to grow up <g>), but the
happening makes me to decide if I want to hear from the list any longer.