Re: Monitor

Herb -

   I staunchly agree with the intent of your post on whether EQUIS should
monitor the content of this listserve, especially this, "... a monitor on
this list, it is just one more restriction. Keep it open, keep it free."

   I want EQUIS and all others here and elsewhere to respect me as an
individual and that I can make up my own mind what to read and not to read.
 I do not want others to force their beliefs of what is readable and not
readable on me in the form of monitoring this listserve.

   Should I find this group's postings to not be to my tastes at some time
in the future, I will then conclude my membership here.  It's that simple;
my choice and nobody else's.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/