Re: Monitor

I think there may be some confusion regarding the purpose of a list
moderator. As in a political debate (which I think is a good analogy
since issues get rather heated at times), a moderator is there to see
that the discussion follows the list guidelines and to remove those who
refuse to follow the list rules. Usually a gentle reminder that a
discussion is off-topic is all that is needed.

Since Equis controls this list, this is merely academic unless they agree
to my recommendation.

Cheers,

Jim