List Moderation

Like most of you, I was not impressed by a recent infantile
communication, and had the same initial inclination to withdraw from the
group or to request a mediated forum.  However after reading the other
messages on the subject it seems to me that the maturity and humour of
the majority handle the situation well.  I'd be reluctant to invite a
Big Brother to decide what I should or should not read.  As a newcomer
to the group I have been pleasantly surprised by the general level of
the discussions.  Let us not allow an immature minority to dictate to
us.  They are merely an irritation.  One click of the delete button and
they disappear.  Pouf!

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C. Canada.