Fw: Friday's Murrey Math Test Results 18 for 20 right:

Create a TMP or TEMP Directory Off The Root Of Some Drive And Set All Your
TEMPs To That Directory

Try
CD \
MD TEMP

Thr Drive Is Your Choice.  I Have Started Using Something Other Than The
"C" Due To Win95 And NT (Which I USe) To Create Piles And Piles Of Temp
Files And Not Delete Them.  Also The New Software Being Released Is Not
Very Good About Self Clean-Up.  This Has Created Many Disk Space Problems.

FYI.  Never Accept The Default Of The "C" For Installing Programs If You
Have Space On Other Drives.  With Programs Such As InstallShield, You Will
Find You Cannot Install New Program Because The "C" Drive Is Full Of Junk -
Even If The Other Drives Are Empty.