Re: Boston Chicken (BOST) breakout?

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997 19:01:51 -0500, you wrote:
>Agree. Food is good. Downtown locations are packed for lunch. The line at
>Roslyn goes out to the sidewalk at 12:30.
>
>Suburbans are not so busy, but look busy enough to be profitable.
>
>Why was the stock so soft last year?  Did they have management problems?
Growth problems.

>Maybe the problems are solved now. How long are you planning to hold?

When I buy a stock on a channel trade, I either hold until the price
leaves the channel, which could be months, or I sell when it is at the
top of the channel, usually with the intention of buying back at the
bottom of the channel.

But I probably won't be buying BOST.  The Q2 report did not look that
good.  There will be problems in the 3rd Qtr.  So the stock may
languish for a few more months.  Also, it may try to make a double
bottom before rising.

Anyway, the tech stocks and biotech look so good now, I'm leaving all
my money in them.

I hold QNTM, APM, IOM, COO, GDT, INTC, MSFT, AGPH, ASND, MRVC, PAIR,
CUBE, to name a few.