Re: Boston Chicken (BOST) breakout?

Thank you all for your responses. I think the consensus is regardless of
which software one uses every trading/investment decision must be made
by a human. Every software has its problems and bugs, it is all "horses
for courses". In my case, I am looking for something to help filter out
the "noise" and let me concentrate on the worthy trades. Until I get
MetaStock fully set up (I am sure most of you agree that MS is capable
of most of OT's abilities but with some nifty formulas manipulation) OT
is a reasonable solution.

On that note, is there other forums where I can get pre-configured
system tests/formula/alerts/indicators for MS that emulates the features
in OT, other than those being pushed by Equis.

By the way, it costs A$795 (US$580) to buy OT 3.0 in Australia. I don't
suppose there is a secondhand copy that someone wants to sell?

Michael Liew
x6475