Re: Boston Chicken (BOST) breakout?

Hi Mike,

Since you are willing to spend some money I have a bridge I'ld like to sell,
(short of course). Sarcasm aside. You'ld best be served by putting more time
into MS. All TA software packages have their limitations. System tests have
inherent problems, by their nature. The best thing you can do is learn, learn,
learn about investing. TA software helps but it isn't the ONLY answer. I've
been at this about 9 months now and can say that there is much to learn beyond
software packages. As far a MS. It does take a bit of work to get the full
capabilities going but once setup it is a very simple program use.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx