RE: metastock-digest Digest V97 #167

I have one very good MS exploration that has from a round about way, come from
Marc Chaikin. It was presented in out MS group here in the twin cities. I have
been meaning to present it to the group but I have been too busy. I will be
happy to share it with you as well as too the rest of the group. I will be
going out of town to see my father in Arkansas. SO I will do this after get
back. Should be sometime before the 1st of Sept.

>On that note, is there other forums where I can get pre-configured
>system tests/formula/alerts/indicators for MS that emulates the features
>in OT, other than those being pushed by Equis.
>
>By the way, it costs A$795 (US$580) to buy OT 3.0 in Australia. I don't
>suppose there is a secondhand copy that someone wants to sell?

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx