Re: Disk Crash

Well when ever I have reported a bug in MetaStock Equis has had an
overwhelming repsone in trying to get info to fix the bug.  When possible
they have always given me a workaround and they don't have a problem with
admitting that there are bugs.  There always will be bugs in Computer
software.  What OS are you running and there so supposed to be perfect.
I like Windows 95 but it is far from perfect.