Disk Crash

Your're right on!!! I have Omni Trader 3 with release 10 (up-to-date) and
I agree, it is a disaster. Not using it for stocks-- just commodities--
very difficult to load new contracts and then get them back tested and
give new signals.  For instance, yesterday , it came up with 10 signals
on the voting line. C7Z-- buy;  LC7V & HU7U-- SELL;  and  sell for DM7U,
HO7U, O7Z, SM7Z, and S7X.   Now, if you pay a damn bit of attention to
the TREND, then the sig for Hu, Ho, O, SM  shouldn't be DOWN  at this
date-- so, that makes 4 out of 10 sigs in error.  And, it has been going
on like this for days.I've complained to support--  refered to Ed Downs.
He can't handle everything.  Omni is too good a company to have this crud
go on.  Hope they correct their  problems pretty soon,  else I've wasted
another $200 on a damned UPDATE?????  T.C.