Re: OmniTrader as a complementary product to MetaStock

Michael,

I use to use the first version of OmniTrader and Beta-Tested the
second.  The first version was, in my book, the best as it was the only
version that was able to return any profitable signals.

>From the second version it got too darned clever and so I wasn't able
to work out how to drive the parameters properly.  I haven't got OT3,
but the earlier versions of OT3, I understand, were a disaster.  I
don't know what it is like now.

I may get a version later on when it can handle the Ekkwis MetaStock 6
data formats (go on, Equis, release the data!).  But in the meantime I
am starting to mess with TechniFilter Plus 8.

Incidentally, Nirvana have seemed to have disappeared from their support section
on CompuServe.  Nothing is being answered by them for ages, so I personally would
hang fire until they resurface, or not.

Malc

Malcolm Smith, Dragon Drop Limited
 http://www3.mistral.co.uk/dragondrop/financial.htm