Re: OmniTrader as a complementary product to MetaStock

  • To: "Michael Liew" <MAL2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OmniTrader as a complementary product to MetaStock
  • From: "D J Hadley" <animal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:18:39 -0700 (PDT)

Started with MetaStock about 15 years ago.  Have been using OT for close to
a year.  OT addressed one of MS biggest issues, how to handle a pile of
securities. OT is  great for power crunching through a pile of securities
and identifying those with strong potentials for doing something.  Has a
fantastic "Auto Mode"  which I use on over 400 stocks, 30 futures contracts
and a big pile of mutual funds.

OT has a new 3.x release which I have been beta testing.  Even faster with
additional flexibility.

You still need to "pull the trigger" on the trades.  For the securities
that look promising,  I use MetaStock because of it's charting capability.
This allows me to focus on those with potential without getting lost,
tired, bored grinding through the junk.