Re: OmniTrader as a complementary product to MetaStock

results that is claimed for Omni is real time trading or results that
were obtained from test data.

I have assisted a friend that purchased OmniTrader and found the soft-
ware to be rather cumbersome.  After much work and adding additional
memory and re-configuring the computer, my friend returned the package.

You mentioned that MetaStock requires much manual manipulation.  That
is the value of the program: you determine what you want and configure
the program to work for you----as YOU chose.

I have learned to always ask any company if the tests results are actual
trade results and if the profits generated are real dollar profits.  You
will be suprised at how many claims are made with test data only.

Al Taglavore