RE: Subscription help

I use OT with MetaStock files without any issues.  You are right about the
bugs in v3.0.  But MetaStock could get a lesson in handling bugs from OT.
I have been beta testing everything after v3.0.  If you have ANY problems
you email the big cheese directly.  For any item I raised I would get an
e-mail and/or telephone response.  I addition, OT publishes a bug/fix list.
 If they are having a problem fixing a bug, they will advise and if
possible present a work-around until it is fixed.