Re: Boston Chicken (BOST) breakout?

 I cannot remember where the details are
for transferring stocks form the historical CD that comes with it.

WELCOME ABOARD.

follow this procedure for each folder on cd from which you want to update
securities on your hard drive

goto the downloader click on tools, then click on convert.
fill in the dialog box the source: d:\ fill in the path to the folder on
your cd that you want to update your security from (or use browse to
locate the folder)
the destination box: metastock
and path: c:\equis\data  (if that is your path)

click on optionson the right side of the dialog box, click on source tab.
fill in the second date box from the top:12/31/94 (this gives you all
data on the cd through the end of 1994.  the two lower boxes are set both
to 1000.

click on destination tab & fill inas follows:click on the top left radio
button, check off the next button below, third button leave unchecked,
fourth button check off, fifth button leave unchecked, sixth button check
off.
make sure that the "create new files" is not checked, or every security
in the source folder on the cd will be added to your destination folder.

click ok to close "conversion options" dialog box.
click ok to perform conversion.

(above information given to me by equis customer support)
good luck

mike