Re: [Fwd: Square of time]

Hi-ho everybody,

Another Aussi novice, perhaps even more a novitiate than the last, ventures
forth.

I am having trouble downloading data into MS. I receive my data in the form
of an ASCII file (*.asx), and have been using the convert button to convert
to ms files. The *.asx file is the daily market of the Australian Stock
Exchange (Sydney), and converts to c:\shares\a, b, c, etc where a,b,c are
subdirectories containing shares whose symbol starts with a, b, c, etc. No
problems mostly, but sometimes the conversion process ends up with  a lot
errors and no conversion. The files that manage to convert append the data
to the existing file, but the error files, no.

Any thoughts!

Cheers,
Lloyd Nicholas