Slowed version of stochastic

Hi Frank,

I'm not knowledgable about Gann techniques, but people keep mentioning
them here and there.......I've been trying to remember where I read
this, and yesterday I finally found it.

Take a look at page 23 of the Elder book "Trading for a Living". Dr.
Elder recounts a personal interview with Gann's son, who said that Gann
was unsuccessful as trader, but made a living selling his techniques. He
died leaving only a house worth approx. 100k,......a far cry from the
claims of 50 Million that seem to persist.

BTW, I'm not saying his techniques don't work....just that his legend
may be more of that, than fact.

>From what TM Murrey says, it works pretty good for Murray Math !

Dick