Re: [Fwd: Square of time]

Vilas, thanks for responding.. I was hoping there would be a
better way to import that data. It would take a long time
to manually enter the company name for each stock in the
text file.

Thanks,
-Neal.

At 09:20 AM 8/1/97 -0300, Vilas Boas wrote:

>Neal,
>
>	To add the name of the company, after you had imported the data, all you
have to do is:(a) Open the Downloader; (b) Open the security whose
company's name you want to add; (c) At the menu that appears there is a
field called "Name". In this field write the name of the company; (d) Leave
this menu saving the changes, and that is all you have to do.