Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:13:57 -0700
From: Marco Guglielmo <mgugliel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Square of time

Hi to the list;

I am trying to understand how correctly use the Gann's square of time and
Gann's grid.
Is there somebody in the list that can summarize me how to correcly
proceed to use these techniques and /or in which book are explained the
rule of these methods?

I thanks a lot for any advice

Marco Guglielmo
(Turin,Italy)