Re: EN: Text importing. (Adding the name of a company)

Neal,

	To add the name of the company, after you had imported the data, all you have to do is:(a) Open the Downloader; (b) Open the security whose company's name you want to add; (c) At the menu that appears there is a field called "Name". In this field write the name of the comapny; (d) Leave this menu saving the changes, and that is all you have to do.