Re: Re : MS 6.0 bugs and Build-dates

> From:    Efrain R Portales [SMTP:efrain12@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> To:      Metastock List
> Subject: Dates in Excel 7
>

> <P>I'm good working with Excel 7, just NOT good enough !&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> :- )
>
> <P>Just to see if was lucky, I tried to convert those files to Metastock
> format
> <BR>with the Downloader, it told me : who are you trying to fool ?
>
> <P>Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> <P>Efrain R Portales
> <BR>efrain12@xxxxxxxxxxxx</HTML>

Good working with Excel, huh?  You should have kept your keyboard to yourself.  The hash marks indicate that the contents of the cell are too wide to display.  You did the right thing in the first place by formating the cells as DATE.  The yymmdd format is a legal date format in Excel.  You just have to make the cells wider.

Perhaps you can help me?  What's with all the HTML in your email?  I see this all over, but don't know which mailer is doing it.  FYI the Internet itself, not the Web, is a text kinda place.  You really should change a setting and mail in plain text, or in MIME format.Carey Barnett

Remember "Burned bridges can't even be used for firewood."  cb '94
Yeah, I know about charcoal.  Gimme a break!

mailto:cbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webhome.idirect.com/~cbarnett/