Re: Re : MS 6.0 bugs and Build-dates

The hash marls are because of cell width.  But, if after making the
cells wider you still have a date problem try this:

Highlight the column with the dates
Choose Text to Columns from the Data Menu
When the Text Import Wizard appears click Next twice
Change the Column Data Format to date and choose YMD format from the
drop down control
Choose Finish.

Equis Support