Re: Re : MS 6.0 bugs and Build-dates

Glad you liked it, Jeff.

I was just watching "The Nightly Business Report" on PBS.  APM was in
the NYSE most active list, up 2 3/16 today, in part due to that
fantastic Quarterly report.

But that *idiot* Paul Kangus called it *down* over two points.  Then
he went on to do the same thing to COMS (but corrected himself).
Finally, they had Periphonics listed as down in points and up in
percentage!

Oh well.  *Usually* its worth watching.