Re: Quantum

I know that some if not most brokerages have "foreign" accounts (I trust they
single them out for tax purposes, but cannot say more). Good place to start
searching for answers to your questions is

Investment Brokerage Guide: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~jdg/invest_brokers/

Mind also that National Council of Individual Investors and American
Association of Individual Investors (see links to them on the above site) may
have also a lot of useful information.

Good luck,
		       Vitaly