Re: Quantum

Hi Matt, Did I misunderstand, or are the "builds" (to fix the numerous
MS6 bugs) available for the asking from Equis ?

BTW, I just recieved the OptionStation $30 trial, and it's quite a
program......they send out the Tradestation trial (even if you don't ask
for it) at the same time, and I went to the Omega website, only to find
the update "Builds" available for BOTH (free) ! (Of course, they're
pricey, but I'd rather spend more for a program, than lose it on a
trade)

And I think you're absolutely right.....If we don't say something to
Equis about fixing the many, many bugs.....well....let's just say we
deserve what we get.

Can you imagine Microsoft releasing a program, acknowledging 100's of
bugs and omissions, and just not bothering to fix them ?

Please don't misunderstand...I harbor no animosity towards Equis...I
just think they should Beta-test on someone other than paying customers.

One man's opinion,

Dick