Weekly Pick

>Thanks for  your suggestion. But don't you think the system is really too
>simplistic and traditional? Has it worked for you and what is your
>experience with mov avg. Do you use fast Fourier Transformation to decide on
>the cycles?

No it's not a System, and No I don't use the FFT (?).

I trade Futures and use the 4, 9, 18 & 40 day MA.  Using the 40 for an inter-
mediate Trend indicator and the Crossover of the 4/18 day MA to go long or
short, and the Crossover of the 4/9 day MA to Close the corresponding
position.
This seems uncanny for any commodity I look at. But does not work in Sideways
markets for obvious reasons. For a longer term picture you can use a 200 day
MA.

As with any other indicator, I use them in conjunction with other indicators
and of
course, good fundamental & technical sense.  All of my daily charts are
opened
using the 4,9,18,40 MA along with RSI and Stochastics at the bottom of the
chart.
This is a "template".  Then I'll add whatever I think is appropriate.

Happy Trading,
SRR/arr

Survive Financially, Eliminate Estate & Probate Taxes, Real Judgement
Proofing,
Shelter from Creditors and Bankruptcy, Ultimate Asset Protection. Send Email
(subject=Info) OffShrTrst@xxxxxxx , Avoid Income Taxes Legally
(subject="NMT")