Converting to Windows 95

Lionel, Equis and others:

Thanks for the info.  I think you are advising not to use the  Windows
3.1 backup routine and to use a straight copy command from the File
Manager  "Files" pulldown menu for copying my Metastock data files to
diskettes or a Zip drive(which I do not yet have!).  Then when I get
Windows 95 up and running and Metastock reinstalled, I assume I again use
the straight copy of the data back to the Metastock directory.  Or did
you have another approach in mind?  Please elaborate. Thanks again.

Dick