Re: murreymath unsnaps victorias sucrets:

> Equis,
>
> Please can we have  Mr Murrey's increasingly bizarre ramblings removed
from
> what is normally an extremely useful discussion group about Metastock and
> TA in general. These are clearly the writings of a tortured soul and have
> moved from being mildly amusing to fairly annoying. If I wish to read
about
> the musicality of female undergarments, I shall enter the murky world of
> alt newsgroups. That is the correct forum for his pronouncements, not
here.

Simon,

it's easy to set your news reader to start ignoring email from certain
people.
i've done that for some of the people in some of the lists i get.  in
windows
explorer it's:
copy from address/Mail/Inbox Assistant/Add new entry/paste into "from"
field.

ta-da -- no more mail about topics i don't care to read about.

-jack