Re: murreymath unsnaps victorias sucrets:

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Efrain R Portales wrote:
> If we ( of Equis ) don't do anything to remedy this
> situation, our forum will keep
> going down the drain and look like a site where everybody is
> just kinda babbling
> and horsing around, and not being serious about technical
> analysis .
> Please guys, think about it and TAKE ACTION !!.

<snip... great deal of nonsense deleted >

I concur. Most of the users of this forum do not have the pleasure of
being able to filter their incoming mail. When word that this is an open
forum for spam gets out this will start looking like the misc.invest.*
newsgroups (1:100 signal to noise ratio) at which time the participants
will go elsewhere. I oppose all advertising. If any vendor wishes to
participate in discussions relating to the use of Metastock and attach a
.sig of no longer than 5 lines containing pointers to websites, etc., I
have no objection.

Cheers,

Jim