Welcome! :-)

rick pendrick and Tim Kruzel -

   You two just did your first posts to this group and this is my first
Welcome, so we have another thing in common.

   As I was enjoying your messages, I realized that nobody welcomes new
members, persons who bring so much to this and any gathering where ideas
are exchanged.  I so value the comments and questions of those just
entering any field I have been associated with and I want you to know that
I do.

   Welcome!  :-)

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/