Re: murreymath unsnaps victorias sucrets:

  • To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: murreymath unsnaps victorias sucrets:
  • From: Simon Baker <s.baker1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 11:05:37 -0700 (PDT)

Equis,

Please can we have  Mr Murrey's increasingly bizarre ramblings removed from
what is normally an extremely useful discussion group about Metastock and
TA in general. These are clearly the writings of a tortured soul and have
moved from being mildly amusing to fairly annoying. If I wish to read about
the musicality of female undergarments, I shall enter the murky world of
alt newsgroups. That is the correct forum for his pronouncements, not here.

Yours

Simon Baker

>Murrey Math unsnaps victorias' sucrets of trading all markets off the
>"Harmonic Sund Pitch Change of the heighth in inches of the human female
>5feet 4inches tall.
>
>The number four (4) holds this Universe together because it is a cube.
>
> If you go to display (about the color settings in your computer) you will
>see the number 256.  (You can't deny that I am correct) !
>
>All objects are 3 D. (you can't deny that I am correct).  But thinking
>added to an object shall equal a living female.  (men don't think until
>they are 50). they just react.
>
>Since there are 4 parts to a female, you must take the heighth of a woman
>at the time the Parthenon was buit and mulitpy 64 x 4 and you get 256. (you
>can't deny it).
>
>You eye sees all color in multiples of 256 variations of color. (you can't
>deny it).
>
>The human ear hears the key of E (sound pitch of an ocean wave) (you can't
>deny it)
>best.  Murrey Math uses the the Fibonacci Ratio (.625) rather than .618
>(golden mean) (you can't deny it) the difference between the key of "C" and
>the key of E is .625 over 256.  (you can't deny it).  Every time you listen
>to someone other than me you shall be hearing Murrey Math !
>
>victorias' sucrets uses music to fit females with a standard "bra."  The
>most common
>(fitting) is the key of "C."  (you can't deny it).
>
> But in Brentwood, TN., where I live, (lowest house costs $ 150,000.00) and
>the lowest unemployment in Tennessee) most good looking women have added
>volume to their musical "bras" up to the next key which is "D." (you can't
>deny it).
>
>Now if you take the number of inches of a woman tall and string them in the
>direction of the cochlea (Arcemedian Screw man) except opposite (you can't
>deny it) you shall see the waist and bra size and weight of a female at
>6.25 and at 12.5 years old.
>
>Remember that Pathagoras said that the knowledge of the Universe was
>measured in looking at any 12 or 13 year old child (female). (you can't
>deny it).
>
>Let's proceed to give you the answer since 87.% per cent of you couldn't
>get what I saw when I was 12.5 years old sitting on my front porch, which
>was directly to the East across the street from the house of the richest
>cotton trader in the U.S. (north or south) in 1865 (Alicia Acklen) (you
>can't deny it) and she was proclaimed the richest woman in the U.S. at that
>time, because she smuggled raw cotton out of the U.S. to France and then
>over to England.(you can't deny it).  Her home has been made into a
>college, since 1954.  It was a private girls finishing school before that.
>I used to walk that campus at 6.25 years and I learned to view women 18.75
>against the puzzle my grandfather gave to learn as I grew older.
>
>Hear is the answer:passed down from my grandfather after the Civil War of
> [...]

Simon Baker
Room 737
Department of Chemistry and Felix
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London  SW7 2AY.

Tel. 0171-594-5813 (work)               0181-516-1939 (home)
       0171-594-5805 (fax)                   0976-727621  (mobile)