Re: Converting to Windows 95

Dick:

I did use the term zip up your files.  I meant this in a generic sense,
that is use pkzip (or something similar) or the zip drive (again or
something similar). With 100 meg and 1 gig size platters, the zip drives
are very attractive. With floppies,you run into a large number of
diskettes. I would suggest getting a zip drive or the larger 1 gig drive.
The Iomega zip drive now sells for $149.95 and the platters are about $12
ea in a several platter package.

Lionel