Re: Converting traded stocks list to Excel

Hi Christian

Thanks, but I want to do a little more than SORT the data from
Ascending to Descending or vice versa. The data has to be sorted into
O,H,L,C,V. My guess is this can be done with a few simple macros, but
I just don't know how to writhe them.

Thanks again

Rifki