Re: Equis noncooperation with data vendors

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Jim Greening wrote:
>      ASND at 40.062 is close to the bottom of its Long Term Up Trend Channel
> (LTUTC) with the top at 92 1/2 and the bottom at 38 1/8.  It dropped from a
> high of 80 1/4 in late January to a low of 36 1/8 on April 22.  It broke out

RE: ASND, I scan a large number of trade journals so I don't always
recall where I saw an article, but I do recall seeing a comment on ASND
last week regarding them still having technical difficulties with their
modems. I don't follow that stock, but thought I would pass on a little
additional info, FWIW.

A few months ago I visited a network consulting firm to see their
facilities and learned about a company called Network Appliance (NTAP)
which sells devices called 'filers' which are used by ISPs. The salesman
said people 'couldn't get enough of them'. Their growth rate has been ca.
100% per year. I do not hold that one but after being called out of my
CSCO position may take another look at it.

Cheers,

Jim