Re: Equis noncooperation with data vendors

Equis Support and anyone who uses Quotes-Plus:
If this is true then I am also disappointed.  I do have a question about
Quotes-Plus.  I may be using this data provider.  I am also going to decide
next week about the American Association of Individual Investors or
Investor's Reference Library product.

IRL places its database into a MetaStock readable directory tree.  If I use
the IRL product, will I be able to update its CD-ROM database with
Quotes-Plus?  From what I understand, you download one ZIP'd file from the
Quotes-Plus FTP site using a browser such as Netscape 3.01.  Then you either
can use the Downloader or Quotes-Plus's software to update the MetaStock
(IRL) database.  Is this correct?

Daniel.

IIn a message dated 97-06-27 22:15:09 EDT, you write:

<< Subj:	Equis noncooperation with data vendors