Re: Equis noncooperation with data vendors

                                          Daniel Martinez
                                          PIN # 30125206

Corel Quattro Pro Support:
Yes, I read the FAQ on the Equis web site.  Does this mean Quattro Pro 8 is
not fully OLE 2 capable either?  Common Corel, get with it.  You need to
include this Windows 95 feature.  You need to make your applications work
better together and with other Windows 95 software.  The days of individual
software packages are over.  Microsoft Office 97 already has this feature.
 The next suite I buy must have this feature.  I thought I took care of all
my application needs when I bought Corel Office Pro 7.  This is very
disappointing!  I am tired of upgrading.  Do you have any idea how hard and
much time it takes to configure a Suite?  The following is what I recently
sent you......

I received my answer from Equis.  I have included all correspondence below.
 Quattro Pro 7 is DDE but not OLE capable.  Unfortunately, I need OLE 2 for
MetaStock 6.  Is Quattro Pro 8 OLE 2 capable?  If so, what is the upgrade
cost to go from the Corel Office Pro 7 to WordPerfect 8 Suite?  I understand
the Pro 8 suite will be coming out soon.  Do you know when?

Daniel.

<< Subj:	RE: Quattro Pro 7 and OLE 2.0 -Reply -Reply