TEST

I've read his first book, _Trader Vic:  Methods of a Wall Street Master_.
He doesn't talk about trading channels per se.  He spends a good deal of
time describing how to draw trend lines correctly and how to use them to
determine trend reversals.  The channel trading discussed here is based on
using Trader Vic style trend lines.

In addition to the trend line discussion the book also contains a very good
section on Dow Theory and macro economics.  I recommend it.

I haven't read his second book.  I leafed through it in a book store
recently and it looked like it was mostly a repeat of what was in the first
book.  I didn't see enough new material to justify paying hardcover prices.
 Has anyone read it?

--
Marc A. Saegesser
mailto:mas@xxxxxxx