Re: CHAOSTHEORIE

from Ed Hessler:
I have Telescan as my data provider for Metastock 6; I often do intraday
quotes, but then after seeing the quotes on the charts, then I go back to
the downloader (tools), and delete today's data.  Later on in the same day
I request the data once again.  This sequence can be repeated as often as I
like and allows me to get intraday data easily.  I presume that it would
work for Signal as well.