Re: CHAOSTHEORIE

If you have internet access the go to PCQuote for your real time date. A friend
of mine has had Signal for years and is finally moving to PCQuote. Hate to
sound like a salesperson but for $75/MO you get more than what Signal gives.
Plus the quotes are much faster. As far as Metastock RT and PCQuote I dought
that they will work together. But considering the money you spend for Signal a
year you can spend it more wisely some place else.

This is what I have so far. I have the $75/mo level. It has Excel support. The
quotes come in to Excel. I now have three computers networked with win95. One
connects to the internet and collects the data. The other two do graphing by
linking the data over the network. For example one computer plots the UP/Down
volume ratio and PSE, Dow & Transportation. The other will graph the the
securities.

I have very simple macros that keep the links up dated automatically. At times
I have used the OLE support in Excel and Metastock 6.0 to graph the closing
price of the security in real times at times as well.

Anyway PCQuote offerss a 1 week free trial.
They have their problems at times but I will say they are trying very hard with
their customer service and their service is getting better all the time.

Harley

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:41:36 EDT,
Richard C. Fredette wrote...
>Hi!  Can anyone help?
>
>I have Metastock Realtime, using Signal delayed feed, but can't seem get
>updates on daily charts except at end of day.  I would like to watch the
>development of candlesticks and indicators (i.e., MACD, RSI) during the
>day so I can make trading decisions prior to the market closing.
>Currently, I use hourly charts for those decisions, but I could do a
>better job if the daily chart reflected changes occuring during the day.
>Many thanks.    Dick

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx