RE: Excel links to Metastock6

At 07:33 AM 6/11/97 -0400, William R. Horeis,  Sr. wrote:
>Members,
>
>I recently signed on to Metastock-List. During this time I have seen a
>distinct ATTITUDE problem. With regards to the matter of personal attacks.
>
>First off, I believe there is NO Holy Grail. Any method presented will
>always preform best for the creater of it. Being their birth child.
>
>As a dyslexic trader. Lets says I understand and interpret. Ideas and
>visuals presentataion differently. I have earned, one never knows what
>single bit of shared information could open the door for you.
>
>Asking questions of a method or idea. Is a far cry from personal attacks.
>Just because YOU don't understand it. Doesn't mean others don't.
>
>Lets TRY to keep an open mind to the material presented. And ask questions
>in a professional matter.
>
>Thank you, Bill
>
>============================

Bill -

   Agreed!  I believe that if I treat another with respect, then that is
what I will receive in return.  Sometimes that returned respect is only of
myself for how I treated the other person, but that is what really matters
to me, for I'm the one I have to live with.

   I also believe that everyone on this list has something to contribute.
The trick is getting them to realize that they do.  "The more we give, the
more we receive" works just as well here as it does everywhere else in
life, in my opinion.

   Yes, I too, was sorry to see what happened here the last week or so.  I
did the best I could to get something out of it and I believe that I did.
I'm (again!) realizing how important it is to keep things simple.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/